Well, after an interminable amount of time stuck with "analysis paralysis", I finally got something new finished for The Yard of the Living Dead this year. I used tips, tricks, and inspiration from various sources on the web and the forums. This groundbreaker is one hundred percent homemade from the paper mache skull to the cardboard ribcage. Here are a few pictures of him in the garage.
I will get a few more pictures of him after he is placed in The Yard of the Living Dead later today. One thing I learned during the construction of this groundbreaker is that I suck at making hands, the thumbs especially.